GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
2. Offer and validity In the case of a product on sale, the offer price and its validity will always be indicated along with its essential characteristics. In compliance with current regulations, THE COMPANY offers information on all items for sale, their characteristics and prices. However, THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change the products offered through its website, by simply changing its content. In this way, the products offered at any time by the web will be governed by the General Contract Conditions in force in each case. Likewise, the company will have the power to stop offering, without prior notice and at any time, access to the aforementioned products.
3. Essential characteristics of the products The products offered in our online store incorporate a photograph and its essential characteristics. The color of the product, observable in the photograph, is not binding. It is identified in the characteristics.
4. Guarantees THE COMPANY undertakes to respect the legal guarantee of the products that are offered as stipulated in the applicable legislation. The shipping costs will be managed in accordance with what is stated in the corresponding clause, as well as with the applicable legislation. THE COMPANY undertakes to make its best efforts available to its customers in order to achieve excellence in the delivery of the products offered. In this sense, the provider undertakes to diligently process the claims or complaints that its clients THE COMPANY, bases its warranty service both within the framework of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16.
5. Prices All products indicate the sale price in Euros and include Value Added Tax (VAT).
6. Delivery and transport costs Except express request of the Client, delivery is made by courier company and shipping costs are borne by the Client. Sales and shipments will be made only to the following countries: SPAIN (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), PORTUGAL (peninsula only), FRANCE (peninsula only), NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG AND GERMANY. THE SHIPPING COSTS ARE: SPAIN (peninsula): €5.95 BALEARIC ISLANDS: €8.95 PORTUGAL (peninsula): €8.95 FRANCE (peninsula), NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG AND GERMANY: €15 THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the order in a maximum of 7 working DAYS provided the product is in stock. Methods of payment and execution of the order The customer may pay the amount of his order by choosing any of the following ways. During the purchase process you must indicate your choice: VISA or MASTERCARD credit card All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment, a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All the information that you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. Likewise, the data on your credit card are entered directly on the bank's page, in the POS (Point of Sale Terminal of the Bank) and are not entered or registered on any server of THE COMPANY When paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD card, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last three digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD card. MASTERCARD, thus offering more guarantees regarding the security of the transaction. If the purchase had actually been made by the cardholder and the return requirement was not a consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution and, therefore, would have unduly required the cancellation of the corresponding charge, the cardholder will be obliged to THE COMPANY to compensation for damages caused as a result of said cancellation. PayPal It allows you to send payments on the Internet safely and comfortably. PayPal's network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution. PayPal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms. More information on PayPal. http://www.paypal.com.
7. Right of withdrawal, returns and claims The buyer will have a period of fourteen calendar days to withdraw, from the day the customer receives the product, without any penalty and without indicating the reasons. The exercise of the right of withdrawal must be carried out by means of notification by telephone to + 34 966 60 27 59, or by emailing email@example.com or by sending your letter to our address C/ Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, 82 - 2 - C.P. 03203 Elche Industrial Park (Alicante). According to the provisions of article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of consumers and Users, the supplies of services or goods made in accordance with the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized, or that, by their nature, cannot be returned or can deteriorate or expire quickly, are exempt from withdrawal.
8. The return The client must return or deliver the product directly to THE COMPANY, at the address C/ Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, 82 - 2 - C.P. 03203 Elche Industrial Park (Alicante). Without any undue delay, and in any case within a maximum period of fourteen calendar days from the date on which the right to withdraw from the contract is formalized. The term will be understood to have been met if the customer returns the product before the end of the term. Return costs in case of withdrawal are borne by the customer. In any case, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging. Therefore, to avoid transport problems, please ensure that the package is duly protected and sealed. Once received, we will check their status. As soon as we verify that both the item(s), as well as the possible components, accessories, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will proceed to return the money paid.
9. Refund of payment The reimbursement of the amounts received by the client will be made using the same means of payment used by the client, as long as the contrary has not been provided. THE COMPANY may withhold the refund until the product has been received, reason for withdrawal, or until the client provides proof of return, depending on which condition is met first.
10. Return of the defective producto In the event that the product is not in good condition and the causes attributable to it are not a consequence of the client, the latter will have the right to return the product, informing THE COMPANY of the reason for return through any of the means provided in these contracting conditions, and at no cost to the client. This return due to defect or poor condition of the product will not be considered a right of withdrawal. In the event of a defective product, THE COMPANY undertakes to assume the cost of the return, and to restore the product for a new one in accordance with the conditions accepted at the time of sale.
11. Obligations of the Provider (THE COMPANY) THE COMPANY, by virtue of these general contracting conditions, undertakes with the Client the following obligations: Yo. Provide the Client, both before and after registration, with the information that he requires in relation to the provision of the specific products sold within the framework of the provisions of the applicable regulations and these general contracting conditions. ii. Diligently carry out the tasks that are necessary for the provision of the products offered. iii. Observe due diligence and attention in the provision of the products offered and in its relationship with its Clients, as well as ensuring their interests. iv. Provide the Client with communication channels so that he can contact THE COMPANY in relation to any incident or query related to the products offered v. Respond for the quality and qualities of the items offered by THE COMPANY and that are within its exclusive control and/or direction capacity.
12. Obligations of the Client The Client who accesses the website https://www.gios.it and registers or requests the products offered, in application of these general contracting conditions, undertakes to comply with the following obligations: Yo. Provide all the information and data necessary for your registration or for the request or provision of the services provided, committing to provide accurate, updated and true information. ii. Pay the price for the copy purchased, in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding section of these general contracting conditions and on the Portal. iii. Keep your identification data updated at all times and in particular the information necessary for processing the payment to the provider.
14. Jurisdiction The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.